Ann focuses her practice in several important areas:
- Estate planning, including both simple and complex wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, powers of attorney and health care proxies
- Estate and trust administration, estate tax matters, and fiduciary income tax matters
- Medicaid planning, asset protection planning, elder law matters, and guardianship matters
- Residential real estate transactions, and title insurance matters
- Corporate and business law matters
Whether you are selling a home or planning for a well-deserved retirement, with her 20 years of experience, Ann can assist you in achieving your goals.
Ann received her undergraduate degree in Economics from the State University of New York at Stony Brook and her law degree from Albany Law School. She is on the Board of Directors for the Community Foundation for the Greater Capital Region and is active on several of the Foundation’s committees. She is a member of several local, regional, and state bar associations. She enjoys lecturing to the public and fellow attorneys on the topics of estate planning, real estate transactions and estate administration.
Ann resides in Ballston Lake with her spouse, children, and two dogs.